Sunday, April 11, 2010

Daycare and decorating

This weeek has been looooong! We haven't done too much and I have been extreemly tired. Not sure why... I have been to the gym a lot so maybe I've used up all the energy there.

Heidi and Chloe have started to love going to daycare at the gym. Heidi is really nice with all the other kids and has learned to share without througing a tantrum. It is really good that the ladies at daycare teaches the kids how to behave and that it's not allowed to run amock. It's good that Heidi hears that from someone else than me.

Chloe is just a little miss sunshine and smiles all the time. The older kids at daycare loves her and if they could they would take her home with them. Chloe is a very sociable baby and very easy going. Heidi was too when she was little but I think Chloe is even more so. I guess with the second child, the child is just so thrilled when someone pays them attention so they basically take what they get :)


On Friday Ellie came over to help me with the girls and I went out to check out some furnitureshops and some wallpaper and paintshops. I found some lovely stuff!
I got an oval, bronze antique mirror that is to die for. I will post some photos ASAP. I also had time to check out some wallpaper for a few feature walls around the house. So much to choose from. Im all confused! Diane, I need you for a design consultation! 

Anyway, we're only a few days away from going to Club Med in Bali so you'll hear from me again once we're back!

Hasta la vista bitches!

Fridaxx 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Frida,

Bonnes Vacances and take care of you
We will talk after your trip at Bali's Club Med.

Big kisses to all the family xxxxx
Diane