Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cookies and good news



Chloe's newest addition to her vocabulary is the word cookie. At the moment this is pretty much the only thing she says and the only thing she wants to eat.
I grew up eating almost no sweets, no junk food nor cookies. I simply wasn't introduced to it so I didn't know what it was and what I was missing out on. I did get to try Arnotts Marie biscuits when I was little and this is something I have given H & C sometimes too but since Chloe has turned in to the 'cookie monster' we have to cut her off. :))


We have some good news this week. Heidi has been accepted to St Kierans Catholic Primary school and will be starting in February 2012. For us, this means that we don't have to worry about finding and applying for a schools for Chloe or any future kids because siblings are automatically accepted. Then the kids have a free-pass to a really good high-school when it's time for that so we don't have to worry about that either.

xx