Monday, October 19, 2009

Summer is here! Woohoo!


Summer is here! Or at least summer was here on the weekend. Fingers crossed the nice weather continues :)
Our pool is now heated up and Heidi spent most of Saturday splashing around like a little fishie.
We had over 35 degrees on Saturday and it was really easy to remember why we have chosen to live in Australia, Love the heat!!
We had a few friends with their kids around on Sunday for a bbq and the kids stayed in the pool until their lips were blue and they were exhausted. Im sure everyone slept well last night. I know I did :)

On Friday, Hanna and I did a family photoshoot with Noah, Heidis boyfriend, and his parents in East Perth. We had so much fun and the photos turned out really nice. This family is so gorgeous and could easily be found in any ad or commersial. It was a bit tricky to shoot toddlers I must admit. They are not too patient and you have to be really quick to not miss those 'smily moments'. It was great for me to practice. :) I have attached a few of my favourite photos below. A little memory for them to bring back to Sweden....








I went to see my obstitritian today and 12th November is confirmed as the delivery date for Chloe. The pregnancy is going well but today my bloodpressure was a bit on the high side and I have really nasty headaches that my Dr wants me to keep an eye on. I now have to rest up to make sure my bloodpressure goes down. Dont want to end up in the hospital the last few weeks... Im seeing my obstitritian every week now so Im going back to run the tests again on Monday.

I'll see you again next week

xxxx

1 comment:

isabelle said...

hi my little familly,
i really like the blog,it's like if i'm with you.
Heidi is so cute,she is a big girl now and she have beautifuld hair(my proffession take over me)
Your are look very good and happy.
Fredou,i miss you!!!It's been so long,i'm happy that you don't change so much.
Enjoy the summer because us it's the winter soon.
love isa xxx