Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cute and terrible


 
When I posted a photo of Chloe on Facebook earlier this week, Freds sister Isa commented: 'Chloe looks so cute and terrible!'
I loooove this comment and it made me laugh a lot. That is the perfect description of both Heidi and Chloe; cute and terrible. 


Here are a few more new photos of the cute and terrible Drouin sisters.


Today we have 40 degrees here and are on cyclone watch. We have had weeks of really hot and humid weather and a cyclone has been building up at sea and is heading our direction. Scary...
 It's to hot to go outside and the winds have picked up now so we have taken out the traintracks and all of us are building a super track upstairs.
Even Chloe is doing her best to build and wreck what Heidi has built. 

Btw folks, the girls and I have booked the trip to Sweden: 11th May to 4th July!I really look forward to coming home a bit and being able to stay a while. My darling friends in Sweden: I miss you heaps!!! 
Puss och kram
Fridaxx



No comments: