Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fight, fight, fight

Due to popular demand I have decided to re-launch the Drouin family blog. :)  It's been a while since the last post and we have just managed to survive the holidays and now we're back to normal.


Chloe has just started to pull herself up to standing and has taken her first few steps. This means that she is a lot more mobile and Heidi is the one 'suffering' the most. As soon as Chloe sees her sister, she tries to get to her and naturally Chloe wants to play with what ever Heidi is playing with and even before Chloe starts wrecking what Heidi has built up, Heidi starts fighting with her sister, trying to stop her way. Most mornings, Fred and I won't even get out of bed before the fight is on. Im afraid even thinking about the fights we're gonna have in this house when the girls are teenagers...

The kitchen renovation is really underway now and hopefully next week I'll have some before/after photos to share.

Tomorrow Im meeting with a recruiter to discuss a potential part-time office manager role. Im quite nervious this time because now Im not sure if it's a good thing for me to return to the workforce. It doesn't hurt meet with them and get the details. Maybe it's a great opportunity. I'll keep you informed :)

The older the kids get the less time I have for anything but the kids. (so maybe the job thing is a bit of an over-kill?) I never expected it to be as full-on as it is at the moment. I want to be a good mum and active parent and do things with them all the time but it is really exhausting! Maybe it's the age but I'm trying to think: Im not old - Im awesome!! 

Ciao my friends

Fridax 

2 comments:

paperfish said...

Yes, you're awsome!!!
Kul att du börjat blogga igen. Vi längtar efter er nu.

Anonymous said...

Frida, you are a very very good mum.
Keep out. The girls will gro up and then you will miss their fights.

Love you Drouin family.

Grand mum Cathrine