Monday, September 12, 2011

First day of spring










Spring is here!!! This is the best time of year. As we don't really have seasons as such, September and October is the closest thing we have to spring before it gets unbearably hot.

Yesterday we spent all day cleaning up the pool area and Fred finished the structure for his beloved bar. He is so proud of it and says that ones he has completed his vision it’s gonna look awesome. I’m sure it will and as long as the bar can store ingredients to make a decent Margarita, I’m happy.



Heidi has started gymnastics and she loves it. Heidi has always been energetic and athletic so I think this will be a fun activity for her. Last week Fred came along to watch and he bought her a pink, sparkly leotard to wear. She looks adorable!

xxx


Midsummer in Sweden

Visiting Pippi Longstocking in Vimmerby

Breakfast on my mums terrace
in Sweden


My darlings




2 comments:

Moa said...

she looks totally chuffed! as do Fred LOL

Maria said...

Well done so far Fred! However, I think Frida was expecting a cold drink from the bar on her arrival coming back from Sweden hehe ;-).
Lovely pics as always hun! xx