Monday, September 26, 2011

Clarifying who is the boss

Heidi as Rapunzel
Heidis favourite disney princess caracter is Rapunzel. The other day I came home from the shops with a Rapunzel wig for her and for 3 days straight, as soon as Heidi woke up every morning, she wore that wig and told everyone that she was Rapunzel and Chloe was the frog. Its always good to get the hierarchy right in case there is confusion.
Chloe is helping me sorting
out the paint




Phase 2 of my renovation project has started and I'm now taking on the upstairs hallway and the master bedroom. I'm painting the walls and my precious wallpaper is going up once and for all.
Stay tuned for pics
xx


2 comments:

Maria said...

Yes, we want pics!!! Especially the ones of hot mama in jeans shorts and paint all over her hehe... Miss u! xx

Moa said...

aww helping mummy paint, the joy of helpful children ;) Heidi looks adorable as Rapunzel! I must say Rapunzel is a pretty awsome role model, I like it how she uses the pan to fight instead of to cook :D