Monday, March 15, 2010

Silly-string made a comeback










Silly-string is the best! Fred found his old disco-stuff and it was perfect for Heidi's birthday bash! The party was a success and we had a wonderful day with our friends by the pool and the kids had a blast! Chloe didn't have the best day so we took turns taking care of her in her nursery.. A combination of teething, wind and too much attention made her upset and that was that. Still, it was a great afternoon.













I decided early on that I didn't want to overdo it this year and end up spending the entire day in the kitchen. I ordered the cake and just made cupcakes and preperade a fruit and cheese platter. It was perfect!


The cake turned out to be quite special in the end. I ordered from this random place I found online and when the woman rocked up with this cake I almost died! It was perfect! I have never seen anything like this before. Check it out!




















I started to decorate the pool area when Heidi was having a nap. When she woke up I took her downstairs to show her. She saw all the baloons and stuff she lit up and said - 'Birthday!!' (she speaks mostly in english... She understands swedish and french but almost always replies in english) She has been to a few parties by now so she know what was going on :)

And finally, here are two photos of the Drouinettes. Chloe is 4 months in this photo and Heidi is about 6 months. Do you think they look alike?

2 comments:

Team Drouin said...

Both looks georgous like their dad ... obviously !!!

Anonymous said...

Hej på er allihop ! Har kollat blogen efter vår Skype-session. Heidi hade tydligen mycket roligt på sitt kalas.
Morfar och Ann